Book your course with IH Dublin now!
We also offer modern studio apartments in the trendy, residential area of Ranelagh. Ranelagh is a lively area, popular with both students and young professionals. Ranelagh is located only 15 minutes by LUAS / tram or car, from Dublin city centre and is a short bus ride from the school. Both single, twin and double occupancy studio apartments are available, with their own private bathroom, kitchen and living area. All apartments have free Wi-Fi. Bed linen and towels are provided. There are laundry facilities onsite. We also have a permanent member of International House Dublin staff living onsite and available to help students.
Charleston Road Apartments
Need to know
- Distance from school:- 35 minutes on public transport.
- Location:- Southside of Dublin City, Ranelagh
- Accommodation type:- Single OR Double Studio apartments, kitchen and living area and bathroom.
- Apartment Facilities:- TV, fully equipped kitchen, Wifi, bike storage, communal garden.
- Services:- Cleaned weekly, bed linen provided, 24 hour emergency phone.
- Age:- 18+
- Arrival / Departures: Saturdays and Sundays
Charleston Road Studio apartments prices 2018
|Apartment Type||Fee per person per week 2017|
|Single Occupancy Apartment||
€295 per week, September - June
€310 per week, July and August
|Double / Twin room (two students travelling together)||
€215 per person travelling together per week, September - June
€235 per person travelling together per week, July and August
An accommodation booking fee of €60 applies to all accommodation bookings.