This is where we go our separate ways. You have not passed the test and cannot go to the next level :( You got 0 correct answers out of 18, and needed at least 15.
Your English level is approximately A1
But remember that in life you never stop learning, so practice your English and come back to the test when you feel more comfortable!
In the meantime, you may want to reinforce your level with one of our English Courses. Or, if you have any questions, please contact us and we’ll help you find the best option.
And here are the correct answers:
1. Do you like my new car?
2. There are three apples in the basket.
3. He’s at the kitchen table. He is having a sandwich.
4. She doesn’t work on Saturdays. a
5. Has he got any brothers and sisters?
6. Can she speak German?
7. I’m a doctor, but my father is a rubbish collector.
8. The Nile River is longer than the Manzanares River.
9. Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world.
10. They didn’t go to the cinema yesterday.
11. Where did you go last Christmas?
12. How long have you played the piano?
13. What are you going to do this weekend?
14. There isn’t any coffee, but there is some tea.
15. Last night I had dinner at a Chinese restaurant.
16. On Friday we‘re going to a concert.