(Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages)
The University of Cambridge ESOL CELTA TEFL course is the most recognised initial teacher training course in the world. In a unique collaboration with Cambridge ESOL and International House London, International House Dublin is offering the Cambridge CELTA course online as a 'blended-learning' teacher training course that combines online CELTA training with face-to-face components.
Each CELTA course run by International House Dublin is externally moderated by a University of Cambridge ESOL assessor. This guarantees a constant high standard and consistency of course content, trainers and facilities. Online CELTA training is assessed and moderated according to the same criteria as the face-to-face course, and the course leads to a full CELTA qualification.
The Part time / Online CELTA Course is a 'blended learning teaher tranging course with face-to-face components. Online CELTA traininh is assessed and moderated according to the same criteria as the face-toface course, resulting in the same full CELTA qualification
Need to know
- Online element:- interactive tasks, collaborative tasks in discussion forums, live sessions, obervations of recoreded lessons, assignments and tutorials.
- Face-to-Face element:- Teaching practice in International House Dublins' campus, Dublin city centre.
- Timetable (Face-to-Face):- Mondays and Wednesdays, 14:30 - 17:30.
- Course length:- 15 weeks.
- Age:- 18+
Course dates 2018
- 12th February - 27th May 2018
- 3rd September - 14th December 2018
CELTA Part time / Online prices 2018
- €1895 (including course materials, assessment fee and registration fee)