The University of Cambridge CELTA Course is the most widely recognised English language teaching qualification worldwide. Our school is the longest running CELTA Centre in Dublin and we offer both full-time and part-time CELTA Courses. Each CELTA course run at International House Dublin is externally moderated by a University of Cambridge ESOL Assessor. This guarantees that all of our candidates receive the best standard in course content, trainers and facilities.
The CELTA Course is aimed at a range of candidates including:
- Candidates who are entirely new to teaching.
- Candidates who have taught languages, but with little or no previous training.
- Candidates who have taught other subjects and wish to take up language teaching.
- Candidates who have received previous training in language teaching, but feel the need for a refresher course / for a more practical qualification / or for a more internationally recognised qualification.
Full Time CELTA Course
Need to know
- Timetable: Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:30
- Class size: Maximum 6 candidates per tutor, with a limit of 18 candidates per course.
- Course length: 4 weeks
- Key course content: Seminars, workshops, teaching practice with real learners, observations of lessons, assignments and tutorials.
- Full time CELTA Course: €1795 (Includes lessons, course materials, assessment fee & registration fee)
7th January - 1st February
4th February - 1st March
4th - 29th March
8th April - 3rd May
7th - 31st May
4th - 28th June
8th July - 2nd August
12th August - 6th September
16th September - 11th October
14th October - 8th November
18th November - 13th December