Book your course with IH Dublin now!
Young Adult Programme
International House Dublin Adult School Campus
17th June - 16th August 2019
Our Young Adult Programme is perfect for students who do not wish to take part in a junior course and would like to experience a city centre campus, with students of a similar age. This programme takes place at our city centre campus from mid-June to late August and is specifically aimed at students aged 16-18 years old. Our programme offers 20 or 25 hours of mixed nationality, group lessons per week. This programme includes homestay accommodation and a full schedule of optional activities & excursions; all ideally suited and offered to only students of this age group. Also included is a LEAP Travel Card, allowing students unlimited access to all of Dublin’s public transport services.
Need to know
- Location: International House Dublin adult school campus, Dublin city centre.
- Tuition: 20 or 25 hours of mixed nationality, group lessons per week. Each lesson is 60 minutes.
- Class timetable: Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 11:00 & 11:30 - 13:00 and Monday to Thursday, 14:30 - 15:45.
- Class size: Maximum of 14, average of 10.
- Minimum course length: 1 week
- Maximum course length: 9 weeks
- Starts: Every Monday, from 17th June to 16th August 2019.
- Age: 16 - 18
- Level: From Beginner (A1) to Advanced (C1).
|20 hours' lessons per week||25 hours' lessons per week|
|€760 per week||€810 per week|
Our Young Adult Programme offers:
- Full board homestay accommodation; single room or sharing a twin room with a student of a different nationality where available.
- LEAP Travel Card, with unlimited travel on public bus, DART / train and LUAS / tram in Dublin.
- Hot lunch in the school canteen, Monday to Friday.
- 4 afternoon local visits/activities per week
- 2 group dinners out per week
- A full-day excursion every Saturday