Book Young Adult Programme now!
Young Adult Programme
Our Young Adult Programme is perfect for students who do not wish to take part in a junior course and would like to experience a city centre campus, with students of a similar age.
This programme takes place at our city centre campus from mid-June to August and is specifically aimed at students aged 16 – 18 years old. Our programme offers 20 or 25 hours of mixed nationality, group lessons per week, with students of a similar age. This programme includes homestay accommodation and a full schedule of optional activities & excursions, all ideally suited to students of this age group. Also included is a LEAP Travel Card, allowing students unlimited access to all of Dublin’s public transport services.
Need to know
- Location:- International House Dublin school campus, Dublin city centre.
- Tuition:- 20 or 25 hours of mixed nationality lessons per week. Each lesson is 60 minutes.
- Class timetable:- Monday - Friday 09:00 - 11:00 & 11:30 - 13:00 (and Monday - Thursday 14:30 - 15:45 if 25 hours tuition is chosen)
- Class size:- Maxmum 14, average 10.
- Minimum course length:- 1 week
- Maximum course length:- 11 weeks
- Starts:- Every Monday from 18th June - 31st August 2018
- Age:- 16 - 18
- Level:- Beginner (A1) to Advanced (C1)
|Our Young Adult Programme includes:|
Young Adult Programme prices for 2018
|Per week (20- hours)||Upgrade to 25 hours per week|