Year-round Group Programmes
International House Dublin offers tailor made programmes for students travelling in groups with group leaders to Ireland.
Courses, activities, accommodation, travel and transfers are all arranged, taking into account the requirements of each group.
The basic programme consists of:
- 15 Hours tuition per week in closed groups (1hour = 60 minutes)
- 6 nights full board, host family accommodation sharing twin rooms (includes breakfast, packed lunch & dinner)
- Return airport transfers
- Single room host family accommodation for 1 Group Leader per 15 students (includes breakfast, packed lunch & dinner)
- Orientation walking tour of Dublin City Centre
- Welcome pack, including map of Dublin City Centre
- English level placement test on arrival (or before arrival on request)
- All course materials and International House certificate indicating students' CEFR level
- Use of all college facilities including canteen, computer lab and library
- 24 hour emergency phone contact with International House Staff member
- Additional 5 hours of tuition
- Transport and Travel Card
- Hot lunch
- Day trip to one of Ireland's tourist attractions - for example - Wicklow Mountains, Powerscourt and Gelndalough or The monastic city of Kilkenny, St Canice's Cathedral and Kilkenny Castle
- Half-day excursions around the city of Dublin - for example - Dublin Zoo, Wax Museum, Museum of Archaeology and History, Dublinia and Christchurch Cathedral
Contact our marketing team on firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote for your group!
So much love for Murra, Maggie is good too. It's really good experienceAndrea, Italy
I enjoy the walking tour, Howth and the visit to National Gallery.Barbierato, Italy