Request a group quote!
We offer year-round, tailor-made programmes for students travelling in groups. Courses, activities, accommodation and travel are all arranged, as per the individual requirements of each group.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org today for your bespoke group quote!
Need to know
- Location: International House Dublin adult school campus, Dublin city centre.
- Tuition: 15 or 20 hours of closed group lessons per week. Each lesson is 60 minutes.
- Class timetable: Varies according to group requirements.
- Class size: Maximum 15
- Starts: All year round
- Age: 9 - 18
- Level: From Beginner (A1) to Advanced (C1).
Our Group Programmes offer:
- Return airport transfers, to and from Dublin Airport.
- Shared, full board homestay accommodation for students.
- Single room, full board homestay accommodation for 1 Group Leader per 15 students.
- Orientation walking tour of Dublin city centre.
- Welcome pack, including map of Dublin city centre.
- English level placement test on arrival (or before arrival on request).
- All course materials and International House certificate, indicating students’ CEFR level.
- Use of all college facilities including canteen, computer lab and library.
- 24 hour emergency phone contact, with International House staff member.