Book your course with IH Dublin now!
At International House Dublin, we have created an English language programme for the whole family! This programme, designed for parents, children and teenagers, takes place at Wesley College. Our Family Programme is perfect for families who wish to combine an English language course, with a wonderful summer holiday to Ireland! Families can choose tuition only, or tuition and afternoon activities for the children; leaving free time for the parents in the afternoons. Families on this programme also have the option to join the camp’s full-day Saturday excursion each week.
Need to know
- Tuition: 15 hours of mixed nationality, group lessons per week. Each lesson is 60 minutes.
- Class timetable: Monday to Friday, 09:30 - 13:00.
- Class size: Maximum 15, average 12.
- Class structure: Classes are separated into age groups as follows;
- Minimum course length: 1 week
- Maximum course length: 2 weeks
- Age: Children aged 4+, for parents of all ages!
- Levels: From Beginner (A1) to Advanced (C1).
Families can choose to stay at one of our friendly and carefully selected homestays.
Can arrange their own apartment or hotel accommodation. We are happy to provide recommendations!
|€770 per week||€670 per week|
|Includes lessons, afternoon activities and homestay accommodation.||Includes lessons and homestay accommodation.|