Book your course with IH Dublin now!
Cork Summer Homestay and Residential Programmes
Cork is Ireland’s second largest city and is located on the south coast of the country, a 2.5 hour drive from Dublin. Cork is a beautiful city, with a population of 160,000 and is famous for its friendly locals. Our programme is located at the historical University College Cork campus, situated on 44 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds and just 15 minutes’ walk from Cork city centre.
Our fantastic facilities include:
- Fantasic sports complex, The Mardyke
- Climbing wall
- Campus restaurant
- Fully equipped, modern classrooms
- WiFi and internet throughout
- Tennis courts
- Basketball arena
Need to know:
- Tuition: 15 hours of mixed nationality, group lessons per week. Each lesson is 60 minutes.
- Class timetable: Monday to Friday, 09:30 - 13:00
- Class size: Maximum 15, average 12
- Minimum course length: 1 week
- Maximum course length: 4 weeks
- Age: 9 - 17
- Levels: From Beginner (A1) to Advanced (C1)
Students can choose to stay in University College Cork’s excellent, spacious and modern, on-campus apartment accommodation OR at one of our friendly and carefully selected homestays!
Our Residential Programme offers:
Our Homestay Programme offers:
|Junior Residential Programme||Junior Homestay Programme|
|€870 per week||€770 per week|