Book your Young At Heart Programme now!
Young at Heart for the over 50s
- Students can join the programme for one or two weeks, to study 20 hours per week (09:00 - 11:00, 11:30 - 13:30 Monday to Friday). In addition to classes, students take part in a tailor-made social programme for mature students. Choose between our range of exciting activities and discover the real Ireland at discounted prices.
- Course start dates for 2017 are 12th June, 17th July, 18th September and 27th November
- Tuition: €265 for 1 week; €530 for 2 weeks
- Accommodation with host family, single room, half board: €195 per week (€225 per week for the July programme)
- Accommodation in self single occupancy studio apartment: €275 per week (€295 per week for the July programme)
- Airport transfer: €80 each way
Afternoon and evening activities: Extra, to be paid on site
Sample Social Programme
Indulge with a rich afternoon tea in the Shelbourne, an historical hotel in the heart of Dublin city of incredible charm and atmosphere.
Be amazed by Irish natural beauty with a coastal walk in the fishing village of Howth, stroll around the fish market and enjoy a seafood meal in the local restaurants.
Learn about the Irish literary tradition of Wilde, O’Casey, Shaw and all the great Irish dramatists, and enjoy a play in one of the famous Dublin theatres.
Discover the West of Ireland with a trip to Galway and Clare, home of a great musical tradition, the world famous Cliffs of Moher and the impressive landscape of the Burren.
Learn about Irish music with tin whistle and Irish dancing classes and orchestral events.
Get crafty with arts and crafts workshop.