Book your course with IH Dublin now!
English and Internship
Our English and Internship Programme combines an English language course, followed by an unpaid placement in a company in Dublin. The internship allows students to gain practical work experience and to improve their English language fluency in a professional, English-speaking work environment. Students can choose from our any of our courses for a minimum of 2 weeks, before starting their internship. The types of roles available are in the hospitality and professional sectors.
An up-to-date CV / Resume and Cover Letter in English, are both required at time of booking.
Need to know
- Tuition: 15h tuition per week. Monday to Thursday 09.00 to 11.00 and 11.30 to 13.30.
- 20h tuition per week Monday to Friday 09.00 to 11.00 and 11.30 to 13.30 Each lesson is 60 minutes.
- Timetable: Depending on the course chosen.
- Class size: Maximum of 15
- Minimum course length: 2 weeks
- Maximum course length: None, students can study with us for as long as they like!
- Minimum internship length: 4 weeks
- Starts: Every Monday, all year round (with the exception of public holidays.)
- Age: 16+
- Levels: Minimum level of Intermediate (B1). Entrance test required at time of booking.
|Course Fee (minimum of 2 week Course)||Varies|
|Internship Placement Fee (4 week+ Internship)||€500|