Book your Junior program today!
International House Dublin
International House Dublin is a member of the International House World Organisation founded in 1953. We are accredited by the Irish Department of Education and Science as a school for the teaching of English as a foreign language, and are inspected by
The International House World Organisation
EAQUALS (Evaluation & Accreditation of Quality in Language Services), an international association of institutions and organisations involved in language education. Its aim is to promote and guarantee high quality in language teaching and learning. To achieve this aim, EAQUALS has created and published a demanding set of criteria to verify the quality offered by its Accredited Members-schools offering courses in a wide variety of languages in 31 countries.
ACELS (Accreditation and Co-ordination of English Language Services), a service of Quality and Qualifications Ireland, for English language teaching
Our ACELS recognition for English language teaching (ELT) applies to the following courses only:
- ELT courses for adults
- ELT courses for juniors (9-18 years old)
- Courses for English for Academic Purposes
- Courses for English for Professional and Specific Purposes
Please note that the following are not included in the ACELS recognition scheme:
- Teacher training courses
- ELT for young leaners (9 years old or less)
- In-company provision
- Academic year placement services
For you, the student, we hope that this means that you have a very good experience during every aspect of your course at International House Dublin: in your English classes, in your accommodation, on our social programme and during your time with us, overall.
We provide a variety of courses for all ages and levels and cater for both groups and individual students from all over the world, including:
- English courses for adults
- Cambridge Examination preparation programmes
- IELTS Preparation courses
- English and Work programmes
- Junior Summer Programmes - homestay and residential
- High School Programme
- Mini-stay programme for groups
- High School Integration programme for groups
- Teacher Training Programmes including CELTA and DELTA
At IH Dublin we know that every aspect of the programme is important which is why we take extra care with the design of our courses, the selection of our host families, and the organisation of our social and cultural programme. We aim to provide fast, effective and enjoyable learning in a supportive environment.